1.4
Interest Rate

Purchased this unit as a retirement project the ride home was awful as vehicle wandered aimlessly on road. first sign of problems oil on drive after jacks were lower curbside hose blew out.

We had 4 pages of write ups from bolts dropping of dash to cell phone found behind slide out . I made an appointment to take to factory on our way home. gave list to office and had to leave on a medical emergency. I came back 2 months later and still not all repairs were complete.

They fixed front mask pealing replaced with different style ,repainted over half of coach.residential refrigerator was 60 degrees lower part when temp out side was 98, wiring on outlets broke they repaired

air conditioning poor they claimed it was ok. (found out after that factory installed 11000 in rear and 13500 in front it was supposed to have 2 13.5 when I brought this to warranty work was told by rep from factory they can change anything and the guide they put out has a disclaimer clause which I never found in brochure) water every where,dash fell off on last trip last month. Basically unskilled work force are employed by REV with a few key personnel that keep ship afloat and factory repair service very busy. My work to fix this unit so I can use for my retirement has been tiring.

If I had performed my job (as a Nuclear valve contractor which is critical to the safety of the reactor like REV builds H.R. motor-homes a good part of this country would be inhabitable and a lot of people suffering.

I'm glad I retired so I had time to rebuild my motorhome. never again from REV.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Holiday Rambler Vacationer Xe 34S Rv.

Reason of review: poor craftsmanship, deceiving buyers information,poor choices by company to be able to produce a quality product.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Unit layout.

I didn't like: Rev construction skills and rev consumer input lack of the truth, Quality of materials, I will never have another hr product, Quality of workmanship.

Comments

ExpertCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel

most of the issues I have replaced and repaired myself at a ex-stream cost on my part this was after the factory did my repair list as it was cobbled together by the factory to get me out of the door. I replaced the damaged parts and inadequate parts to make it as it reads in brochure because that was what I based my supposed to have received in the purchase.I had to revamp my front end to keep it on the road and I had sumo springs added which stabled the ride but made a harsh front ride so replacing front with air bags.

replaced water heater on demand option that came with unit with 10 gal electric/propane unit that was standard,and replaced the 11000 air with 13.5 air,and the King satellite was junk I replaced it with a winguard traveler 1000. I also ( do to medical reasons) replaced inverter to pure sign and I relocated batteries so they could be easily accessed for service.

I found that wiring was loose and re-tightened all screws in distribution panel and surge guard,also figured out that problem with refrigerator was no ventilation so cut vents so it could breath and re-attached frig so it would not jump around when in motion and last trip the table fell off the wall so now we use portable tables. My unit is getting better but at 70 it takes me more time.